Oct 23, 2009

Thank You All :o)

Between my Bloggerville comments, and Facebook wall posts, I am humbled by our outpouring of Birthday Wishes.

A day like today makes one truly appreciate the ties we make on-line. Many of my Facebook wall posts are people I work with, and I say thank you to them.

As for our Blogger friends, we have met several, and look forward to meeting more in the year(s) to come.

We are going out to meet Jamie and Shawn tonight (part of the blogger friends we have met) for Gino's East (ChiTown style) pizza, and spirits.

But mostly, this Humble Pie is how I feel, I am deeply touched by your well wishes, and know that I am here for each and every one of you.

Have a great weekend :o)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ken,
    I hope it was a great B-Day ... Pizza and all!
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, what comes around goes around. You deserve it! Hope your whole weekend is great!

    be well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bucko many mores to you, Haappy Humble Pie one today, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to a fellow Libra! Sounds as if all of you had a good time! Best wishes for a wonderful year and many more birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm a day late Ken...But Happy Birthday to you and many, many more.
    hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems I missed your day..Happy belateed Birthday

    Yasmin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed your special day!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)