Oct 30, 2009

Halloween Eve, Ready for some HORROR???





Courtesy of the Daily Beast, here is a listing of the top eleven Horror Movies, based on the picks of Martin Scorsese. The link provides a video clip of each movie. I have to admit, there are a few that we may need to get. His picks are:



The Haunting
Isle of the Dead
The Uninvited
The Entity
Dead of Night
The Changeling
The Shining
The Exorcist
Night of the Demon
The Innocents
Psycho


So, what is your favorite horror movie, and are you going to watch one to celebrate Halloween???

4 comments:

  1. I love me some "Poltergiest."
    If I stumble across it on TV I am hooked to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine has to be Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seen The Exorcist and Psycho of those. Mostly I'm a horror movie wimp but would vote for Psycho.

    What I cannot watch at all are those slasher movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote about "Psycho" before I read this! Still one of my favorites, not just favorite horror movie, but one of my all-time favorite movies, period.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)