Aug 9, 2009

Rock 'n Roll :o)

Tonight was our Rock Night. It was really hot here today and we did not do much, let alone cook. So after watching Tiger take his 70th PGA victory, we hit the road at about 6:00 PM. Our first stop was Buffalo Wild Wings, where we had a cool amber beverage, a salad and a burger for Beth and Wings for me :o). It was bit too much food, but tasty. To the left is a self-picture with my lame little camera (been at my job for 10+ years and all I have to show is this digital camera that I cannot operate very well :o(


Then it was on to the Morris Center for Performing Arts, in South Bend, for some Blue Oyster Cult as an opener, not bad, but nothing compared to the main act :o) The main act was Alice Cooper, and while not a great vocalist, he is a consummate performer and his Rock Opera was exquisite. We had a great time, and just now, two hours after the show, the ringing in the ears is starting to subside.


I was one smart cookie by taking tomorrow off, because I knew there would be a wind down after such a great show. I will leave Beth to give you musical details, just know that we had a great time and it was a great show. Below are a few pictures to whet your appetite :o)








5 comments:

  1. Incredible show! YEAH! I had no idea it would be that good. Thanks for a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time. After seeing the video Beth put up I can only imagine how good the show was. Smart to take off today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great night out to enjoy. Great pics.

    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)