Nov 4, 2009

Business Travel :o(

It is interesting as we age, and get more comfortable in our home situations, how business travel becomes less appealing.  Whether it is because you have young children at home, pets, or are just a homebody, being on the road is not always all it is cracked up to be.

I am in Chicago for two days to keep our Project Management Institute Region humming, and more importantly, to make sure that our local chapter voice is heard.  This is my fifth year of doing this, so it is more about providing direction than getting ideas on how to grow our organization.

The plus side is that Beth gets to eat her EggPlant Crapisan, and I do not. 

Hope you all had a good Hump Day, and that you are prepared to slide into the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Beth's gonna getcha for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate to travel. I do not like it. Eggplant Crapisan Yummie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you went all the way to Chicago to avoid eggplant?

    Yeah, I'd probably do it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ken,
    Good luck in Chicago ... you'll be home before you know it. Just make sure the place is clear of Eggplant first!
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the opportunity to eat an Eggplant dish for the first time ... and the next time I go to that particular restaurant, I will still have that opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)