Nov 12, 2008

Phew, Long Day :o)

This will be a quick post, as we are getting ready to sit down to dinner [note the time stamp :o)]

It has been crazy at work, especially with my little business trip at the end of last week. Alas, any time I take a few days away from work, it seems it takes me a week or so to "Ketch-Up".

I have several meetings tomorrow with Senior Management, and today I had to "spend" my time in the field observing work activities, to meet expectations. So instead of focusing on my core responsibilities today, I had to focus on ancillary responsibilities. That results in a mini-rant, because after a 10 hour day at work, and a two hour total commute, I had to spend another 1.5+ hours here at home trying to get ready for tomorrow. If I did not comment on your entry, please give me a pass :o)

Happy Hump Day, and hope you can slide into the Weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Lots of hours. Bet you will be ready for the week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I popped into work last week (after five weeks, so far, off work) and the office I work in is a complete mess. (The phone goes unanswerd, the general clutter is threatening to take over etc.) I can't imagine what it will be like by January!
    Luckily, it's just a callers office in a local postal delivery office so nothing nuclear to worry about. ;O)

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Thursday is a better day!
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never mind if you miss a comment ... you seem busy with your work, doesn't even seem like enough time in the day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have that kind of dedication to my job. And the commute? I would hate that, I think. I like my little southern town where my work, school, bank, store, etc. are all within 5 miles and 10 mins of my house!
    (I can never see your name "Bucko" without thinking of Richie Cunningham lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope today will be better, Honey. At least the weekend is coming up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope today is going better! I thought I was just going in for a meeting yesterday and ended up being there for 11 hours! That certainly didn't make me feel any better. The weekend is coming! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. hang in ther ole chap; a better day in on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long long day, hope all settles down soon, and I noted the timestamp:)

    Take care

    Yasmin
    x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)