Jul 21, 2010

Back to the Grind - Hope I do not need one of these

So today, I head back to the office for the first time since 7/8/10.  It has been a great vegecation, but now it is to get back in the saddle, back to the grind, and any other cheesy metaphors that apply [insert here or in comments]. 

I am hoping that in my absence my office has not been relocated, if so, I may need to seek out one of the below units:


The trend to minimize your 'baggage' is not only hot in living quarters these days, but in office space as well. For example, start up business entrepreneurs may not be able to afford permanent or even temporary office space. Tim Vinke, a Dutch interior architect, has just the idea for the space-impaired or nomad entrepreneur. His Kruikantoor mobile office is the perfect answer to a home office or an office on the go.

Source

5 comments:

  1. That way when you get fired you can simply, a la Padma on Top Chef, "Pack your office and go."

    ReplyDelete
  2. At me company I have had to pack up my cubicle and move around within at least ten times in 20 years. It's like being a drifter at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm very impressed with the mobile office. Nice design. Glad you two are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I have never seen anything like that!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)