Jun 27, 2010

Big Mark is Nebraska Bound :o)

So, Big Mark, or as I will always refer to him - Detroit Mark, is heading to Nebraska for the next leg on his journey.  We met Mark two years ago in Detroit and are glad to call him friend.

Mark had some dental bill and bicycle challenges in the last year, and could use a little financial boost to help him.  If you are so inclined, you can help him out at at his PayPal account, markonit@aol.com.

Not one to not put my money where my mouth is, I have already made our contribution. 

Good luck Mark, you are a peach and will always be our friend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... didn't know that you were going to do THIS..! Thanks even more, Ken!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. こんにちは!日本料理は好きですか?

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)