Dec 4, 2009

Catch 22 :o)


Since I like to do my entries the night (or week before :o), as you read this, I have just completed morning 23 in a row in my new fitness and workout routine.  I am pleased to report that it has become a routine, a habit now (they say it takes 21 days to form a new habit). 

I am down four pounds, as of day 22, and expect that I will make my goal of six pounds this weekend.  I think two pounds a week meets the healthy weight loss criteria, and I am confident that my routine will continue.  I suppose if I were not doing weights, the pound loss would be higher, but I enjoy working the muscle groups as well (3 day rotation; chest, shoulders, arms). 

Since I do a minimum of 600 calories a day in workout, that is almost 14000 calories, and since they say it is about 3500 calories to lose a pound, I guess that means I am on track.  I know that I feel better, and actually look forward to my morning workouts.

Tell me about YOUR Narcissistic routines :o)

3 comments:

  1. You beat me to it!! I figure to post about my workouts next week.

    I am still fiddling around with things, from exercises. I have been going with a skip a day routine which I think I am going to tweak yet again.

    Way to go on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, I'm glad you are settling into the routine and are already seeing some benefits.

    I work out on our home gym four times a week and take a walk around town at least once a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos! So proud of you. I wish I could report that I lost a few pounds this week but shame on me, I didn't even work out all week long.

    I'm been so tired lately.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)