- Poor alignment. Are you aligned with organizational vision?
- Bad Planning. If you fail to plan, then plan to fail.
- Lack of Executive Support. Do not wrestle with issues on your own, engage leadership.
- Incomplete Requirements. Build consensus.
- Unclear Expectations. Set expectations and establish acceptable deviations.
- Scope Creep. Uncontrolled changes can be a bust, protect your boundaries.
- Lack of Resources. Do more with less, you need to apply your people skills.
- Choice of technology. Make sure you exercise robust due diligence.
- Inexperience. Know your strengths and weaknesses, and those of your team.
Oct 18, 2010
History, Do Not Repeat Failures!
Top reasons projects, or other endeavors, fail: