This entry is inspired by a Bottom Line/Personal interview with Scott Hamilton.
How do you be happy when you have every reason not to be? I will let you research Scott's background and learn about what an amazing man he is. For this entry, some tidbits on how to be positive, even when things are rotten around you.
1. Consider all problems temporary
2. Don't face problems alone
3. Find strength in challenges
4. Don't delay difficult conversations
5. Sell your smile...even to yourself
6. Fight for change.
I think these are wise considerations and worth of some thought and contemplation. I know that I absolutely try and embody several of these principles :o)