Sep 9, 2012

Change Is Good!

File:Change.jpgA mostly quiet Sunday, after a busy few days and an emotional roller coaster.

Spent the morning on the interwebz getting caught up on stuff, then watched Da Bears!

After that it was out to get a mini-workout in, mow the lawn, and get my Mayorship for Nutwood Outback back from Matt :o)

Then it was a relaxing shower and getting into the mindset for starting the new job tomorrow.  I am beyond excited and am really looking forward to the start of this new chapter.  I am pleased to know that I have some friends that are looking forward to sharing this journey with me.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I enjoyed the game as much as you did! haha (Although I seem to recall a Super Bowl game in the not-too-distant past that you didn't like very much!) I see good potential in Luck, and it was interesting to see that his debut was almost identical to Peyton Manning's. I figure this is a rebuilding year, so I'm not going to get freaked out by Colts losses.

    Happy to have a fairly relaxing day and evening before you start your new venture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! Make some new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)