Jun 1, 2011

Allergy Up :o)



People with seasonal allergies may be able to reduce allergy symptoms by changing their eating habits.

If you are allergic to tree pollen, don't eat almonds, apples, carrots, cherries, pear, kiwifruit, parsley, celery, hazelnuts, peaches and plums.

These may cause oral allergy symptoms.

If your are sensitive to ragweed, ingestion of cantaloupe, watermelon, honey dew, banana, zucchini, echinacea and chamomile tea can aggravate symptoms.

Protect Yourself Now :o)

3 comments:

  1. Funny thing. I'm allergic to both. I hate the taste of almonds and hazelnuts. Not very fond of melons or bananas. Thinking now maybe my body has been telling me those things don't taste good for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also try making an effort to reduce global warming since higher temps bring on earlier and longer allergy seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to her allergist, the only thing my wife can eat is water. Sadly this is not a joke, unlike most allergists...

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think, Don't Make me go Rogue on you :o)