Joy and Kyle, I appreciate you passing this honor on to me. I do not really think of my little Blogspot as creative, more a place to learn about things that interest me - science, the environment, finances, philosophical questions, and humor. I normally do not play, but since I got tagged twice in one day, I did not feel right in not participating.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog. If you would like to see other versions of the logo, go to see Stan's entry.
3.Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (see #1)
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Seven things about me that you may or may not find inteesting :o)
- I really used to do clowning. My character is a Hobo Clown in the style of Emmett Kelly. There is nothing like the sound of a child laughing.
- I am a smart ass, go figure.
- I am an optimist. At work, people are used to seeing me with a smile (see two bullets above), so when I am focused on something and my laugh lines disappear, people notice and tell me to smile :o)
- I have a lot of patience for the important things, but a short fuse if you are wasting my time.
- I am a good listener when I choose to listen. But I find that I need to stop what I am doing and focus on the speaker. This is a work in progress, especially at home with the computational device open in front of me.
- I am a planner. With the engineering and project management background, I have made the transition from being tactical to strategic. Once you have made that transition, having a longer term outlook becomes second nature.
- For a not small person, I have rarely been in physical altercations. I normally can talk my way out of most situations.
Marty over at Heard at Starbucks. He sees a lot of quirky visitors in his neck of the woods.
Jack over at Self-Sufficient Stewart. He has some great entries about his 20 acres in NC.
Lisa over at Life on a Bison Farm. She loves her family of animals and takes awesome pictures.
Kailyn over at Kailyn's Creations. Do not visit if you are hungry, because her pictures and recipes will make your stomach growl. She also documents her fun SF Bay Area trips.
Scott and friends over at Get Your Botany On. Truly an amazing amount of knowledge about botany on this little nature blog.
6.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. Sorry, since my nominees already follow me, or it is a shared blog, they will find out in due time :o)